June 22, 2013

Candid

I came across this note I was tagged in Facebook back in 2009! You know how the trend was last time when you tag someone in a post and he/she has to answer a certain number of questions about life *laughs* I'm walking down memory lane =)

4 years have passed and I think I'm mostly the same. There might have been some minor changes.

So this was me in 2009. I was still a teen and very much enjoying life back then =)

I just copied and pasted my answers(no edit) In brackets is what I think now...Be warned, it's quite a long post! It's a compilation of questions I answered back then..hehe this is just me being candid =)

1. I've come to realize that my hair:

- is curly, red-ish and i LOVE it =p

(I try to keep it red but it keeps fading >.<)


2. I've come to realize that when I talk:

- i tend to talk too loud =p

(I still talk too loud *laughs*)


3. I've come to realize that all I really need:

- is people who cares around me

(I still do- see told you I didn't change much)


4. I've come to realize that I've lost:

- money!! been spending too much haha

(Err clearly this hasn't changed as well lol)


5. I've come to realize that I hate it when:

- people are not punctual

(Still hate it)


6. I've come to realize that when I get old:

- i want to be happy that I've accomplished everything that is meant for me to accomplish =)

(I still have the same dreams- gosh I'm so boring LOL)


7. I've come to realize that I'll always be:

- happy when surrounded by my friends

(Absolutely true!)


8. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:

- Michael Owen LOL

(Errr...this has absolutely changed *laughs* Now, I clearly have a crush on Adam Levine, whom I so gladly announce everywhere hahaha)


9 I've come to realize that my cell phone:

- is my life

(I've now come to realise it's taking over my life haha)


10. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the mornings:

- I'll will be super blur as i'm not a morning person hehe

(I'm still a night owl)


11. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:

- will dream nice dreams =p

(Still true heee)


12. I've come to realize that my life:

- is what i've wanted it to be =)

(Somewhat!)


13. I've come to realize that I really want to:

- achieve all my dreams

(Yes, my dreams are precious to me. I'll always be a dreamer =))


14. I've come to realize that love:

- makes the world a better place

(Sometimes all this world need is a little love)


15. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):

- are the most fun people i've known

(Luckily it's still true or else-! hehe)


16. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):

- are there for me anytime

(Again luckily this is still true. My girls are the best!)


17. I've come to realize food is:

- what I've been spending most of my money on

(Now, food is making me fat -.-)


18. I've come to realize that this summer:

- was the best time of my life =)

(True, last summer was also my happiest time!)


19. I've come to realize heartbreak :

- isnt that bad if u have a strong determination to move on in life

(Clearly, I was a bit naive back then)


20. I've come to realize that the last person I liked:

- is a celebrity footballer and i will nvr be able to meet him haha

(Yes, and he's David Beckham haha)


21. I've come to realize that crying:

- should be when ur at the happiest time of ur life

(Of course that's always the aim!)


22. What is the last movie you watched?

G.I Joe..Gosh! that movie is super COOL!!

(Fast and Furious 6! That was super COOL and awesome!!haha)


23. What do you wish for?

Happiness

(As always)


24. When was the last time you got really hurt?

hmm..it was a long long time ago

(Again, I was a truly carefree teen back then enjoying life)


25. Have you ever gotten naked at a party?

Never will

(My thoughts hasn't changed)


26. Who loves you?

My friends LOL

(True but my parents more hehe Of course when you get older only you'll realise that)


27. Would you rather be a girl or a guy?

Definitely a girl

(Yeap, definitely a girl!)


28. Who is the most spoiled person you know?

My baby cousin- I think I'm partly responsible for spoiling her too =p

(Still is!! Things hasn't changed!)


29. Would you rather have a million dollars or true love?

True love hands down

(True love hands down!!)


30. Have you ever had sex in church?

Gee..never will

(Gosh, kill me if I ever do)


31. Are you old enough to vote?

I'm not that old yet =p

(Ahah! Now I can say, been there, done that hehe)


32. If you won the lottery what's the first thing you would buy?

i would save it =p

(I would still say save it, but prolly now save half and use the other for a designer bag hahaha)


33. Did or do you think your childhood dreams will come true?

I hope so

(crosses fingers)


34. Do you consider yourself spoiled?

Maybe a little

(Prolly now more manja hehe)


35. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?

Nope.

(Everything happens for a reason)


36. Where's the furthest place you traveled?

Australia!!

(Argh! Unfortunately this hasn't changed but hopefully soon)


37. Do you own a camera phone?

yup nokia 6680

(Haha those were the days!! Iphone is like soo 'in' right now hehe)


38. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

During the hols I can sleep up to 12 hours *laughs*

(Gosh!! How I miss that much hours of sleep!!! =(( If I can even get 8 hours now, I can laugh)


39. Do you hate chocolate?

Never in my life...My greatest indulgence is chocloates!!

(If I ever hate chocs, something must be seriously wrong with me!)


40. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?

hmm....

(Depends...Single people are happy too but a committed, stable, loving relationship is fantastic as well!)


41. Are you easy to get along with?

I would like to think so

(I'm a bit socially retarded but hope to get that fixed hehe)


I'm glad I'm still me. I'm still the same girl I was 4 years back. I have not changed much just that probably less naive, and more matured(like to think so!)  4 years back I just started college and now I'm almost going into working life. Years passed by quite fast and before you know it, everyone around me will start having a family soon >.< I'm a bit nostalgic these days, reflecting on how I spent my teenage years because I will never get that back and adulthood is a pain in the arse -.-
But moving forward is the only way to keep going... 

No comments:

Post a Comment