June 23, 2013

Haze!

So sorry for the lack of updates, reviews, etc...I'm missing out soo much in life right now that I'm starting to think if I'm sacrificing my life for a career =(

One thing I'm not missing out is the HAZE in my country!!! Which not only affects people outside but people at home too! All these dust particles and burning smell is a nuisance to our daily lives.




Luckily I'm under 'house arrest' and try as best as possible to close all possible doors and windows and keep myself safe from the weather hazard in Malaysia. Schools are closing as well due to the extremely high API level. Try as best not to go out and breathe the bad burning air.


So get your mask on!


=p


And drink buckets of water! Here's hoping all of us will breathe better air in days to come *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment