June 6, 2013

Timeless Truth Functionality and Bio Cellulose Mask

I raved about how great TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask and now I'm going to tell you how in love I am with TT's most talked about series- their signature functionality masks! But first and foremost, some introduction about TT mask. It started back in 1998 in France. It is the only skincare brand sold in Burj Al-Arab – Tower of Arabs-the famous 7 star hotel in the world! TT mask has been registered with the Ministry of Health, Malaysia! I can assure you, TT mask is the best there is!

Thanks to Only Beauty, I've got to try a variety of TT's functionality masks! What's so special about these masks are the patterned masks which contained different compressed coloured powder attached to the mask which has its own functionality. I have not been taking very good care of my face lately and have no time for facial, so the best I can do is have my very own DIY facial mask at home with my trusted TT.


Thank you TT mask for your generosity =))


Timeless Truth Green Tea Phenol Soothing Mask.


Treatment for Acne, Maintain Elasticity, Prevent Premature Aging, Skin Radiance.
The color from green cloth comes from green tea tree extractive; it prevents premature signs of aging and refines skin texture. 
It even smells a bit like green tea and very soothing!


Remove the plastic layer and put it on your face.


It's a perfect fit!! See how unique this mask is with the chequered pattern? I have not found any other similar masks. But of course, it's not for show. Each square pattern contains compressed powder to absorb well into skin. 


Timeless Truth Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask.


Whitening (prevent dark pigment), Reduce Freckles, Moisturizing, Soft Glowing Skin. 
Black color comes from bamboo charcoal extract from very high temperature (around 800℃), and this particular bamboo charcoal powder has a proven function for cleansing and absorbing dirt off.


There are two sides to functionality masks.


Make sure to wear the darker side facing you so that the chequered pattern with powder will face your skin. 





Timeless Truth Deep Sea Extract Moisturizing Mask


Moisturizing, Reduces and Avoids Dark and Uneven Complexion, Prevent Acne.
Blue color cloth represents deep sea water extract where this produces excellent moisturizing effect, reduces and avoids dark and uneven complexion to recover skin elasticity and brilliance, at the same time provide moisturizing essences.


Each functionality mask retails for RM 10.
Use the all 5 functionality masks in 5 days in a row and see a difference in your face!



And then there's the Timeless Truth Collagen Bio Cellulose Mask which is a different series altogether.
I was given one to try...


Slip on this luxurious Collagen Bio Cellulose mask to bring concentrated hydrating benefits to skin. T.T Collagen Bio Cellulose Mask enlivens then skin and minimizes the appearance of fatigue, dark spots and wrinkles for a flawless and even complexion. Its rich selection of active ingredients immediately hydrates dry, dark skin with Anti-Aging effect to yield elasticity and keep skin tenderized.

It's covered with netting so be sure to take it off...


leaving it with a soft 'coconut jelly' type of mask!


It's so smooth and soft...really like jelly!


Quite hard to fit it on the face at first because it's so slippery but finally had it on!


There's even eye patches so that you can lie and rest with it =)
Retails for RM20


After using all TT masks constantly, I really felt an instant difference to my skin. Even after 20 minutes or so, my skin felt fresh, brightened and pores seem smaller. After using for a week, my skin was thanking me hehe I can even go out without makeup to cover my imperfections =) 








Loving my TT mask collection =))


Purchase your very own TT mask online HERE!

If you buy 10 masks and more, you'll get a bag with it.
For more info, visit www.ttmask.my or TT Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment