May 25, 2012

Blog Birthday!!

My Blog is officially 2 years old!!!! Hehe..Actually it turned two 2 days ago but I was busy with my finals XD


Having this blog is my proudest achievement thus far. I love writing and I'm so happy I could pour out my thoughts in this space and having people read it is even more of a blessing =))

I know I have been lacking this month in terms of posts because it was a busy month but now that I'm freeee I'm going to make up for it =)))
My blog birthday coincides with my birthday week as well and it's just going to be a week full of celebration!!

If you don't already notice, I am very cheerful LOL Finals are over and I could finally have time to myself to pursue my passion!

Here's to more blog birthdays to come!! Thank you readers <3


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment