May 26, 2012

Men in Black 3


If you have not watched the first two installments, I suggest you better skip this one out. Luckily for me, I did watch the first two so I was not very lost about what happened in MIB3.

This time around, Will Smith travelled back in time to save his good friend, Kay(Tommy Lee Jones) only to meet the 29-year old version of him played by Josh Brolin. The entire show was reasonably entertaining, not very humorous, not too boring, not too much action or lack of either, everything was okay...

But I would not recommend a fourth installment. They should end the franchise here XD It was a good run, though!

Josh Brolin, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones.

My rating: 3 stars

However, I did like the OST of this movie. Very catchy by Pitbull-Back in Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment