October 29, 2012

Rene Furterer dry shampoo

I've never done any tutorial before..So well, today I'm going to show a tutorial on how to use a dry shampoo. I'm specifically using Rene Furterer dry shampoo with absorbent clay.




I'm one person who don't wash my hair everyday because I'll feel all the good nutrients will be stripped away. Therefore, I wash my hair every alternate days. Sometimes, because Malaysia has very humid weather, even on alternate days my scalp will feel oily.

So if I wake up on mornings where I feel my scalp is oily, I'll turn to my emergency help- my dry shampoo!! This shampoo cleans hair without water and with the absorbent clay powder, it'll absorb the excess oil and leaves hair lightless. It's definitely perfect for a quick fix.




Rene Furterer dry shampoo.


Now first you've got to shake well...



Shake really hard so that you don't want any residue to be seen on your scalp. Sometimes if you shake not evenly, a coloured powder can be seen on your scalp so be sure to shake really well...




Then get your parting straight so that your scalp shows. FYI, all should be done on dry hair.



Spray at least 10 inches away from scalp...



Then leave on for awhile. After that, pat your scalp so that it absorbs well...



Then use a comb, preferable a wooden massage comb...



And comb your hair well...






And ta-dah no residue and less oily scalp!




Then go to the next section of you hair and spray...






Repeat above steps with patting and combing. Don't have to spray all round your head as mostly the oily parts will be the top scalp so just use it in three or four sections and you're done and off to go!


Good for a quick fix!!


I really like it as it absorbs oil and leaves no residue or pungent smell. It's lightweight and easy to use with the aerosol spray and very convenient as well!

However, it should be pointed out that dry shampoos shall not be used as a substitute. It's just for a temporary fix. After coming back from outdoors, it's best to cleanse it off with the normal shampoo and conditioner.

Hope this helps!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment