October 23, 2012

Upcoming 2012 movies and Red!!

I've been lacking of movies lately *laughs* I used to be a movie buff -.- Well, there are some really exciting movies I found out which will be released towards the end of the year..


Skyfall

007 is baaackkk!!! Out of all James Bond actors, Daniel Craig is the best James Bond. Can't wait for Skyfall...The bond girl seems pretty hot as well =p
Release date: 1st November


Pitch Perfect

Pitch Perfect is something like high school musical only this is quite comedic looking at the cast of comedians.  This one must be quite entertaining =)
Release date: 15th November



Breaking Dawn Part 2


I have been waiting for this final movie since last year after watching Part 1!!! I'm anticipating this movie the most =) Just look at the daughter in the poster...soooo beautiful!! #teamEdward FTW
Release date: 22nd November


The perks of being a wallflower

There's a lot of hype about this movie especially starring Emma Watson and Logan Lerman. I'm quite curious to see how this movie goes.
Release date: 22nd November


Aaannd today is the release of Taylor Swift's album Red!







I found most of the songs released are break up songs lol...We are never ever getting back together is quite catchy. Red is really nice as well...


But loving him was red <3


Red would definitely be a hit!! Can't wait to get my hands on the album!

No comments:

Post a Comment