November 28, 2012

Of all things fattening..

I have no shame in admitting I have been on a very unhealthy diet these days with fattening food >.< Blame it on my dessert cravings as I'm such a dessert girl!!

Okay, so I've made many stops at different places for awesome food hehe This is like a food combination post!! Good food are to be shared right? =p

Jogoya Buffet at Starhill is pricey and the food is not really good if I must say. However....their desserts....*dies* They have a wide variety of cakes, New Zealand Natural and Haagen Dazs ice creams, marshmellows, jellies, fruits and ice shavings *dessert heaven*


The red velvet cake is to die for!!


They were so many types of desserts that we didn't know which to choose so we took one of everything LOLZ!!


Sunway Pyramid has quite many dessert shops ^^ Since I go there often, I always like to try different different desserts just to experiment hehehe

Gelato fruity. Honey Dew and Raspberry!! The combination was great =)


There's a new Chinese dessert shop which just opened at Sunway Pyramid around one and a half months ago called Hui Lau Shan. Ice shavings are their specialties so if you want a refreshing dessert, you should try this one out =)


Fruit ice balls platter.



Honeydew ice shaving dessert(something like that lol)


And then with McD giving out free Egg Mcmuffin one day and free Sausage McMuffin another day..


Courtesy of my mom getting for me again LOL- this time is the Sausage McMuffin. I tell you she's really trying to make me F-A-T!! >.<


Fast food galore...Just seeing these food equals #fatdieme


Then I'm obsessed with the famous Hokkaido Cake by RT Pastry.


The description *yums*


It comes in a box of three for RM8.50


The sugary top ^^


Chocolate flavour. The delicious soft cream >.<


Are you getting hungry yet? Haha if you're reading this in the middle of the night, ermm sorry to make your stomach growl *laughs*

Then once during tea time, I had a secret recipe cake.

White Dark Chocolate Cheese cake.

Cheesecake on top, dark choc in the middle and bottom and white choc cake below *dies again*


Probably the most healthy food I ate outside this week was at Plan B, Bangsar.


Love Plan B's water in that glass bottle. So unique hehe See! I finally decided to skip those smoothies, blended stuffs and just stick to plain water coz was feeling too guilty already LOL


Beef sandwich.


Pasta Carbonara.


And so with me not controlling my diet, I need to start eating healthy again and start exercising!!
Hence, I would like to thank Slimming Sanctuary for a day of slimming treatment and from then on, I promise to be good with my diet and only eat healthy food =))
Wait till my next post about my day at Slimming Sanctuary!

No comments:

Post a Comment