January 23, 2013

Jack Reacher

When I saw the trailer of this movie, I thought it's gona be an action pack Mission Impossible kind of movie! Boy, was I wrong!




It's actually a CSI figuring-the-crime kind of movie. The show's quite complicated so you better not leave the movie halfway to go to the toilet and miss a portion of it and got lost somewhere in the middle about what happened *laughs*

Tom Cruise is Jack Reacher who is the crime solver cum the man who you should not mess with! The whole story is about a random shooter with many dead people and figuring it out who is behind all that. Jack Reacher is solving the puzzle bit by bit with a twist at the end.

I'm more of a fan of Tom Cruise in the Mission Impossible franchise. But seriosuly, this man doesn't age at all!! Still look as young as ever! If you like solving crimes and putting on your thinking cap, then this movie would do you good!

My rating: 3 and a half stars

No comments:

Post a Comment