April 28, 2013

Kate Eyeshadow DB in BR- 2

I got this eyeshadow from Vanity Trove's April edition and this is one product from the trove which I absolutely love!

Each Kate Eyeshadow DB boosts a palette with two shades that can be used individually or mixed. A third colour can be created by mixing the two shades for a beautiful gradation! It comes in 8 different hues. Mine is BR-2 which is brown and very light pink.


Kate eyeshadow DB by Kanebo.


Colour BR-2. Made in Japan.


The packaging looks classy, no?


2 individual colours and the borderless part for gradation.


Brown and very light pink for base.


Swatches. Look at how shimmery the colours are! 


I'm not one of a very heavy makeup person so the light neutral colours are just perfect for me.
Lighter shade for the base and darker colour on top.
However, somehow brown-ish colours make me look a bit pale...


So, eyeliner is a must! It's my number one Must-Have!


Pair it with eyebrow pencil, mascara, blusher, gloss and that's a finished look!


Lovin it! =)


Kate Eyeshadow DB retails for RM49(1.6g each)

No comments:

Post a Comment