April 12, 2013

Seventeen magazine April edition

I finally got my final outlook for 'Dreamer'!!
If you noticed, the header has changed numerous times and the layout was changed too in the past months, but finally, this is the end result.
It really reflects my personality and hope all you readers like it as much as I do =) Feel free to drop me an email about your opinions!


Okay, so back to topic about this month's seventeen magazine!

SPOTTED!


Yeap, I'm a 17 girl crew member =)


My small humble review at the music section.


I did a small review on Bruno Mars' Unorthodox Jukebox and Rita Ora's debut album for seventeen magazine. If you want my full blown opinion, I wrote it here: Bruno Mars and Rita Ora

Thanks seventeen magazine!! 
They are currently going around colleges for their K-pop and J-pop roadshows. Look out for them for freebies and great promotions =)

No comments:

Post a Comment