April 11, 2013

Murad Vitalic Energizing Pomegranate Foam Cleanser

Yes, the name of this cleanser is Long!! But soo good!

Murad brand is immensely popular in the US. It is America's first authentic doctor-developed brand by Dr. Howard Murad. Murad has helped millions to resolve their skin issues through his award-winning formula.

Got this 50ml cleanser from Bag of Love's debut bag




Gently massage foam on dampened face and neck.


This is my very first pump foam cleanser. Unlike Senka's Perfect Whip, this one need not be lathered.  

The nozzle is quite big so it's easy to pump it out.


1 and a half pump is all you need.
It'll come out like that as foam so you don't have to lather.


If your issue happens to include clogged pores, T-zone shine, dull skin and the occasional breakout, this foam cleanser is a great solution. It lifts away dirt while keeping the skin hydrated and is packed with antioxidants to super-charge the skin.

The first thing you'll notice is the pomegranate smell which is soo lovely!! I feel like cleansing my face longer just to enjoy the smell longer *laughs* Further, it does not dry up the face. Skin will feel thoroughly moisturised and supple. This is actually the first cleanser that makes my skin really soft after washing! It's gentle and suitable for all skin types.

As I have mentioned previously, my skin has been breaking out lately, but after using this cleanser, my face is clear again! Weee~  But I have already known about the greatness of Murad products and even my facial uses Murad products so yes, I'm in love with Murad skin care range!

A 150ml bottle costs RM148. Quite pricey though, but that's the price of a really good foam cleanser!

No comments:

Post a Comment