April 16, 2013

The Voice Season 4

I know I'm a few weeks too late because The Voice premiered last month!
And this show has never failed to put a smile and laughter on my face! This time around, Season 4, they have 2 new judges which replaced Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green. Shakira and Usher are the newbies yet they blend in sooo well with Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. I feel this season is wayy better! Usher and Shakira are funnier and just so awesome! 




Usher is such a cool dude, with one leg up on the chair, no shouting, no cursing, just plain cool even if he wants someone so much. And man, he's got moves!! Blake's trying to learn some from him too *laughs* He plays the 'cool' card sooo well. Shakira, on the other hand, is very hands on, it's like she's been judging for the last three seasons! She's such a rocker chic with a Latin accent! Adam and Blake are still the same, if not more competitive with their bromance which makes the team really hilarious!

With my crazy schedule, I just have to spend some time watching this show to ease my stress. It's such a great stress reliever especially during the blind auditions where you see the coaches fighting over singers! Wish I could see more of the show though if not for the lack of time. It's a must-watch show!!


My addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment