September 25, 2013

A new chapter

About a year ago, I blogged about getting a law degree. Now that I went through a very grueling journey of passing my professional paper, the Certificate of Legal Practice, I can finally say, I'm on my way to be a career woman!

I will not go through my long gratitude speech again hehe..To those who were by my side constantly, you know who you are *winks* I think I'm finally a full adult, with working responsibilities, loyalties, commitments and everything that comes with adulthood! I said goodbye to my last college class about three months ago and now I'm entering a new chapter in life. Law school is over. This is just the beginning.

I definitely do not miss
-weekend classes
-sleeping during sunday lectures
-late night classes
-long hours of boring lectures
-tons and tons of books as reading material
-tons and tons of memorising; 5 papers, 10 subjects, around 100 sub topics
-knowing there's only around 20% passing rate out of 1,000 people
-constant anxiety of what will happen if I don't get through this




Yes people, you think it's easy? Well, it's not. In fact, nothing in life is ever easy. I'm sure my journey ahead is even steeper from now on. But by God's grace, everything will be well, I hope =)

Can't wait for my next graduation!!

Think twice, three times or four times before you commit to law school!



What kept me going...

"Make a wish and place it in your heart, anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now, believe it can come true.
You never know when the next miracle’s going to come from, the next memory, the next smile, the next wish come true.
But if you believe it’s right around the corner and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the day you were wishing for.
The world is full of magic, you just have to believe in it.
So, make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now, believe in it with all your heart"  -One Tree Hill-

P/S- Dreams do come true ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment