August 5, 2012

Lee Chong Wei, silver medalist

It was a sad day for the Malaysian team. First, our mens doubles shuttlers, Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong failed to secure a bronze medal. Then at night, Datuk Lee Chong Wei, though very well played still lost to Lin Dan from China *cries* It was sooo sad =((

Saddened by the loss =(

It was such a close fight and LCW lost in the rubber set 21-19. We were all at the edge of our seats. I tell you, my heart was going to pop out with such a close fight, point after point. 

So many people were supporting him, sending him wishes through Facebook and Twitters and social media websites were buzzing about this game!!

I did think he did not let us down, though. He was so much better than the last Olympics finals. He played very well. He fought well but just that Lin Dan won finally. Also, Malaysians were still very supportive and we will always consider LCW our hero =) You should hear the Malaysian fans in London! They were screaming and shouting, 'Malaysia Boleh!'


The silver medalist.

Okay, I think I just lost my voice. My neighbours must be wondering what my the heck was going on in my house -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment