September 19, 2012

End of hiatus..Wee~

Finally, all of my fave TV shows will be back!! I am sooo deprived of all of them!! I had to see repeats on terrestial TV and I was bored. I need new storylines.

The first one to come back is The Voice Season Three!! YAY!! I get to see my favourite coaches fight it out to get the best singers on their team.







I absolutely loved the coaches performance in the Season 3 opener. Man, were they good and entertaining!! And the blind auditions were so much fun!! The coaches' bickering were the best =))

Next will be Grey's Anatomy on September 27th. Can't wait to know what happened to the cast after that horrific plane crash!!




Then on 8th October will be the return of Gossip Girl's final season, Season 6. This will be the season of Chuck and Blair. Like finally!! They should have done it earlier and because they didn't, ratings we so low that this will be the final season for closure >.<




The Vampire Diaries Season 4 will come back on October 11th!! I especially can't wait for this one! What will happen to Elena?



Ooohh can't wait for all of my guilty pleasures =))

No comments:

Post a Comment