September 5, 2012

My Fashion and Beauty Inspiration

It is no secret that I absolutely love fashion and beauty. To me, everyone has their own unique style on how they dress, how they look, how they put on their makeup, etc. As for me, I'm a dressy girly girl and I love all things fashionable and trendy! I have many people who inspire me in fashion and beauty.

My fashion 'bible' is Rachel Zoe's book; Style A to Zoe.



She's a celebrity stylist and her tips on fashion, beauty and makeup are spot on! Best part of her advice especially for dreamers like me is that how you aspire to dress or makeup starts with a dream =) Dream and be inspired about getting the look that you desire! 

From these dreams that your style is created and how you would like to wear your cocktail dresses or your ball gown or whether that sparkling clutch matches your outfit! Hence, every night I would always dream and picture how I would wear my outfit and makeup for the next day. Rachel Zoe's my inspiration!


Dreaming is absolutely a required activity


Fashion stylist, Rachel Zoe


Further, Fashion Police on E! channel is my current obsession!! What Joan Rivers say may sometimes be extremely harsh(though hilarious at times) but whatever she says is quite true!! She's my fashion 'guru' on whether a certain style should be continued or not. Most of the times I do agree with her and it's somewhat an inspiration to many of my fashion blog posts. Together with her team George Kotsiopoulos, Kelly Osbourne and Giuliana Rancic, Fashion Police is where I turn to for what's in and what's not.


The 'polices'


These are my main fashion and beauty inspiration. I, on the other hand, hope to inspire others someday =))

No comments:

Post a Comment