October 6, 2010

Blue black yellow purple

So after one week, my 'tattoo' has changed so many colours haha...Somehow this is the first time I've seen my skin colour transformed into all kinds of shapes and colours =p It hurts so bad by the way! I was limping for 6 days and only on the 7th day I'm much better after much cold packs and traditional chinese oil...

So here goes:

                                                              From reddish bengkak


                                                       to blackish, purple-ish yellow LOL

                                                          to largely yellow purple-ish

But the worst transformation is near my knee:

                                                                    From yellowish to

                                                                  Dark red patches
                                      
But the thing is all the black, dark red colours part are not as painful as some yellowish part. Somehow when it turns to a different colour it means it's getting better. So I'm still waiting for those yellow colour parts to turn other colours LOL That will mean my leg will turn a nice shade of colours in time to come XD

But now that I could walk, yay! It's shopping time *winks* No more limping to class or whatsoever though some part still hurts a bit when I walk =(

Anyway, now that I've felt how it was like to not being able to walk properly for the past week, I feel the pain of the disabled. Seriously, walking like an old lady is no fun at all...You cannot walk fast, cannot reach a near destination without cringing everytime you start walking, not being able to climb stairs(btw, my college is not disable-friendly) and not being able to drive a manual car(luckily still being able to drive an auto car)

To those who take your legs for granted, I think you should now thank the good Lord for your two legs!! It's so much easier to do things with two good healthy legs!! Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment