October 15, 2010

R.U.D.E

What is the FIRST THING about serving customers? Answer is: Customer is always right! And if you thought for a second to dispute any customers, go back to rule number one!



I was in sungai wang the other day with my friends. So we were shopping around and then decided to go to the highest floor as it has more choices. Then we entered a shop and me and my girl friend wanted to try a few dresses. So we were trying while the guys waited outside. We came out and were analysing our dresses. We were kinda noisy and kinda long.

Then we went back inside the dressing room to change back to our clothes. While we're changing we heard the shopkeeper saying like we all very long and told us 'Jangan main- main ah!' My gosh!! Suddenly, the room became silent and we were speechless!

Then me and my friend came out and my friend was still deciding whether she wants to buy the dress. I've already decided not to buy coz my dress was too sexy LOL Then my friend asked our guy friends out there about who said, 'Jangan main main'? They all just eyed the shopkeeper. So my friend said loudly 'Main-main ah? Kalau main-main, tak payah beli lah!!!!!' LOLZ

I didn't get to see the shopkeeper's face but sure like 'cha dao' redi hahahha And we walked out of the shop. So RUDE!!!! Do you want to earn money?? How dare you say things like that to your customers. The dresses are not that cheap you know. You think buying clothes take split seconds to decide?? Think we have no money, just playing dress up in the room? She definitely doesn't deserve our money. I hope the shop owner fires her for her rudeness!!

But of course not all shops are like that. Some shops are so good treating us very well. Haihz I didn't get the name of that shop or else can blacklist her hehe

I haven't come across that many rude shopkeepers. But I do remember at one time me and my family were at Genting and we wanted to eat steamboat. This steamboat shop at first not many business so they were like saying, 'Come and eat here. Come! Come! Come!' So okay we ate there. Then business started to build up and there were quite many customers queing up. We were almost finished with our dinner but haven't finished just yet when the same waitress who invited us put new cutleries on the table already and waiting to clean our table. We were like, 'Excuse me! We haven't finish eating!' But since the waitress was impatient redi we just finished fast and paid. Just look at them. When no business, treat us very well but then want to 'halau' us when there are others. Mangkuks!!

In Penang, we wanted to eat some desserts at some roadside hawkers. So we sat inside one restaurant but the shopkeeper said we cant bring outside food in so we had to change shop. Fine, we changed shop and somehow that shop doesn't allow it too and we had to sit at the roadside. But the thing is we wanted to buy dessert from the roadside hawker at the same time eat some food from the inside shop! My goodness!! No wonder those shops have no customers sitting in there coz they can't tolerate outside food. Seriously? What's the problem? You're earning our money as well!! Now, you won't earn a single cent from us and we came in big groups. Serve you right!




My friend related her story that at one time she went into the shop 'Che Che New York' just browsing through some bags. She's around my age and so the shopkeeper thought she doesn't have money. She was looking at a particular bag when the shopkeeper came and told her proudly that it's worth RM600. She said as if it's not worth looking because you don't have money to buy. My friend didn't even ask the price and she didn't like her attitude so she walked out empty handed. The next time she came with her mom both of them carrying Louis Vuitton bags, the same girl treated them very well! Look at the double standard!

For such a nice branded shop like that, spoilt by rude shopkeepers! It's okay, I still love Che Che. It has such cute bags. But if I come across rude girls in there, I wouldn't buy from that branch! Or maybe I should and show it in their face!

These shopkeepers should know they are supposed to treat customers well so that you'll get good business. People won't crowd around your shop with such rude behaviours. Next time when you encounter such people, just tell them in their face that they are so rude like my friend did in sungai wang. She deserves such treatment! I came across one such customer in an optical shop scolding the optometrist for being so rude and she shouted at her in front of so many people! Just imagine how embarrasing!

Thus, next time if you become a sales person, treat your potential customers with the right attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment