October 29, 2010

Sushi

I'm loving sushi more and more <3 I don't know why probably because since I'm starting a healthy diet, I feel sushi is very healthy and not oily. I was not really a fan of Japanese food previously because I was not used to their raw food but after going out much to Japanese restaurants, I'm falling in love with Japanese food hehe

Just the other day I went to Sushi Zanmai in Gardens, Mid Valley. The place is more or less the same like the one in Sunway Pyramid.



So my friend must-have sushi in Zanmai is mentai. Okay, I'm no pro in Japanese food so I'm not sure what it is. Anyway she ordered that and I ordered my stuff. When hers came, I tried and I must say I really love it!!


Tamago Mentai is egg grilled with a cheesy fill on top. Delicious!! She also ordered another mentai with prawns. So from now, I think whenever I go to Zanmai, I'm gona order mentai LOL

Okay, what exactly is mentai? From what I googled, it's fish eggs. Though, I did not see any fish eggs there haha...I may be wrong! Anyway, whenever I eat Japanese sushi, most of the time I don't know what I'm eating and how to pronounce it LOL

But it's healthy! That's what make Japanese restaurants very popular in Malaysia. I like the pink ginger together with rice and their green tea. Oh, and not forgetting their desserts =p

So, if you want a healthy meal, Japanese restaurant is where you should go!

No comments:

Post a Comment