October 11, 2010

Henna


I got my black henna!! *hearts*

The only thing I like when nearing Deepavali in Brickfields is that there's always a henna booth where you can do your hands there. And every year ever since I started studying there I'll go get a henna. I love all these arts. I'm drawn to them LOL I need to get a real tattoo one day =p

So you can either choose the red henna or the black henna. The red henna is made of inai and it'll turn out orangy like normally how you see Malay or Indians have on their hands. It costs RM5 per hand but doesn't last long. I did the red henna last year and it only lasted a few days. Moreover, it's not very visible.

However, the black henna which cost RM10 is much nicer. As you can see the above pic, it's very visible and last longer. I think it's made of ink? But I'm not too sure. You can also choose out of the ample designs there on which suits you best.

It's quite weird right for a chinese to have something drawn on her hand haha...Btw, I'm the only chinese getting my hand done. The rest were either Indians or curious foreigners. But whatever, it's what I like hehe Now, I'm so into it. I'm actually contemplating on getting my other hand done haha...Oh well, probably next year lah =p

So if you're passing by Brickfields, do drop by there. It's near the monorail station =)

No comments:

Post a Comment