October 18, 2010

Oh NO!!!!

It's sad to hear celebrity couples break up =((

I was especially devastated many years back when I heard Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt decided to file for divorce. They were so perfect!


And now, Jen's best friend, Courteney Cox is going through the same catastrophe...OH NO!!! I thought Courteney and David Arquette are sooo sweet together!!! But just recently, I was shocked when they gave a statement that they were actually separated months before. =((


They have a daughter together, Coco Riley and will remain to have joint custody. Another shocker is also Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman divorcing. This is kind of a surprise for me because she's always saying how Jordan changed her life and he's the love of her life. Oh well, sh*t happens XD


I really hope marriages in Hollywood last longer. One couple I really root for is Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon. After 20 plus years of marriage, they are still going strong. They have two kids together and I think they make quite a perfect family in Hollywood =)

                                                     This is to another 20 years of marriage!

Other celebrities should look up to them! So many marriages and so many divorces these days. The newest upcoming marriage is the wedding of Russel Brand and Katy Perry which is set to be quite huge in India. India was the place where they were engaged. I hope their marriage last very long!!

                                         The happy couple in India for their marriage. Congratz!

No comments:

Post a Comment