October 20, 2010

Keeping fit

I have been complaining a lot about how much weight I've put on recently so I've decided to do something about it. After many weeks of saying I need to diet I'm finally dieting LOL

I tell you, it's hard. On top of that, I need to exercise too. Firstly, there's too much temptations of delicious food around and then there's the laziness to exercise haha

But i got my butt off and started running around the taman in my housing area on odd days. Seriously, I have never walked around the playground and only now I found out how huge and nice the place is haha and it's only behind my house. I really felt like I was under a nutshell all these while. Besides, I didn't even know there's exercise tools provided like walking mill, sit-up bench, monkey bars and all sorts *slaps head* I need to walk around there more often! But it feels really good after you sweat it out and you feel more energetic =)



Okay, I've never ran like this for more than 3 years!! Not since high school sports. The most I ran is whenever I follow my dad to the gym in his golfcourse on the treadmill. Wow! It's been too long since I've exercised much. So, I feel like my stamina is TERRIBLE! I cannot run for long without going out of breath fast. Damn!

The most I've done these years with my college friends is to go swimming around. Even that I'm no good at. I really suck at sports! No wonder I've become lazier and lazier and putting on more weight.

Now, when it comes to food, I try really really hard to abstain from all junk foods. I really try to just rely mostly on vegetables and fruits. I'm keeping my fingers crossed to keep on to this diet at least for two more weeks.

I just need to shed a few kilos. I'll maintain that weight and then I can eat whatever I want in small portions- no more binge eating! Just a few kilos. Crossing my fingers and toes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment