April 22, 2012

ANTM firing!

Tyra Banks did a major overhaul by firing J. Alexander(Miss J), Jay manuel(Mr. Jay) and Nigel Barker from America's Next Top Model!!

Nigel, Miss J and Mr Jay.

I have been watching ANTM since high school and the show really teaches quite a lot about the world of modelling. There's also why ANTM is enjoyable because there are people like Miss J who just commands the catwalk(in heels!) Mr Jay who is a great creative director with immaculate fashion taste and Nigel Barker, the handsome judge cum photographer.

They will all be definitely missed from the show. ANTM ratings are down therefore Tyra wanted a significant change, hence firing all three of her best friends at one go!. But I really doubt that will keep ratings up! These are three most recognisable faces in ANTM and without them the show will never be the same =(

However, all three of them remain friends and there's no bad faith in any of the firings. Miss J even joked, saying, "After 18 cycles, I found myself in the bottom three and Tyra pulled a surprise triple elimination. I didn’t even get to runway for my life!” LOL


Who will you miss the most?

I will definitely miss Nigel the most. That's one very handsome face gone from ANTM! =(


I'm actually quite curious who will replace those guys. The newbies better be good or else firing them to keep ratings up will ended up go the other way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment