April 14, 2012

Pretty, Sexy, Beautiful Eyes Blogging Contest



I'm one of the lucky 30 bloggers selected by Tammy Lim, from plusizekitten to review the Freshlook Colorblends contact lens from www.mrlens.com.my *jumps with joy* Thank you Tammy! I knew her from Cleo's Next Top Blogger and she went all the way to win it!!

I'm really excited for this review because although I've worn contact lens for the last 7 years, I've never worn coloured ones and I really want to see how will the colour make my eyes pop! LOL




Freshlook Colorblends- 9 beautiful coloured contact lenses to choose from!

This is also a blogging contest and the winner wins a Nikon camera =))

I have already redeemed my 2 pairs of contact lenses of my favourite colour choice. Wana know what colours I have chosen? Well, you'll have to wait and see for my next post when I review the lenses!

Now, I can't wait for the contact lenses to arrive. In the meantime, checkout MrLens FB page



No comments:

Post a Comment