April 13, 2012

#10 #11

Okay, I have been lagging in this challenge. I'm going to do two challenges in one.
If you're wondering what am I doing, let me refresh your memory. I'm doing this 20 blog challenges which is taking me forever to finish *laughs*

I'm only half way through XD

But anyway, #10 is 'Your celebrity crush'
I've actually stated the obvious in my previous post: David Beckham
No explanation necessary. In fact, when I represented my school for public speaking, when the impromptu title was 'My Idol', the obvious came to my mind and I just blabbed everything I knew about David Beckham and ended up getting first among 23 schools! That's how great David Beckham's influence is!

Challenge #11 is 'A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?'

Last year


Now

Again I'm going to state the obvious which is my short hair. Last year I had very long hair and because I had a hair makeover, my hair is now medium length. But although I'm turning a year older this year, because of my short hair, people have commented that I look younger *laughs*  I haven't changed much other than that I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment