April 10, 2012

Dermal Korea face mask

I'm loving my newly bought face masks...




This Dermal Korea Mask is quite famous and it has a variety of mask for different properties. These are just some of the face mask you'll get from this brand and what it does for your face:

Red Ginseng- Mild . Firming . Moisturizing
Collagen- Firming . Moisturizing . Mild
Wine- Brightening . Moisturizing. soothing
Royal Jelly- Nutrition . Moisturizing . Refining
Aloe- Soothing . Convergence . Nutrition
Herb- Soothing . Purify . Moisturizing
Seaweed- Moisturizing . Mild . Refining
Aqua- Soothing . Convergence . Nutrition
White- Brightening . Moisturizing . Firming
Pearl- Moisturizing . Convergence. Brightening
Grape- Mild . Health . Firming

There are many others as well...I have tried some of the face mask and I love it. I'll definitely repurchase masks from this brand.

It not only smells nice, it really soothes and moisturises your skin as well depending on which mask you use and what properties it offers. The price is very reasonable as well and if you buy in bulk, it'll be cheaper =)

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
    My website :: forehead acne

    ReplyDelete