April 2, 2012

Hunger Games


With all that hype about this movie, especially raking in tops box office wise, it definitely didn't dissapoint with the storyline. The story was very well told especially since it's a two hour long movie, where first half was the preparation and the second half was the battle.

Only thing was that it can be quite slow and draggy at times.

Jennifer Lawrence

I thought Jennifer Lawrence did a fantastic job with her role. She was the main lead and she performed well. However, I did think that since it was a game of fight of survival, there was actually not very much action, especially from her. Though, I understand it's her natural instinct. But, for a movie, it can be quite a bore.

I was also quite dissapointed with much less of action scenes, yet when there is an action scene, the cameras kept moving like it needed to make it even more dramatic, when in fact it just makes the viewers confused as to what is going on!

But...considering when I saw the trailer and the movie poster, it didn't look very interesting at all. In fact, it was far better than what the trailer promised XD I did have my share of tears during the sad part, and all in all, I have mixed feelings about this movie.

At one hand, it's a good movie, but on the other, dissapointed in a few things. However, safe to say, go watch it =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment