April 5, 2012

One Tree Hill bids goodbye

I've watched every episode of One Tree Hill from the start of the pilot till the end of Season 9. Finally, it's over =(( The show I've grown up with since High School made their last bow at the series finale! It was and will always be my all time favourite TV show.




I have tons of posters of One Tree Hill collected over the years and seeing the characters grow, it is so sad to finally say goodbye to One Tree Hill. But it has to come to an end some day. How far long can the storylines go, at some point it'll just be repeats.



I was crying throughout the finale...It seems like I've been crying a lot watching OTH episodes XD
The finale was great! It wrapped up all the storylines, the music was fantastic, the cast came together and it's such a warm reunion.

Gavin Degraw even came back and performed! When 'I don't want to be' was performed, my heart skipped a beat. This song is the soundtrack of One Tree Hill and it just brings back fond memories from season 1.

The show is named One Tree Hill, the final epi named One Tree Hill and the final coda song was One Tree Hill by U2...Just perfect!!! There is only One, Tree Hill, irreplaceable =)

And, you know, what's the most perfect part? The final quote by the cast:

Make a wish and place it in your heart, anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now, believe it can come true.
You never know when the next miracle’s going to come from, the next memory, the next smile, the next wish come true.
But if you believe it’s right around the corner and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the day you were wishing for.
The world is full of magic, you just have to believe in it.
So, make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now, believe in it with all your heart  -One Tree Hill-

Makes sense why it'll be my favourite quote of all time, now? One Tree Hill quotes are always about believing in your dreams. That is also part of why I got influenced much and perhaps also part of the reason why this blog is named 'Dreamer' and inspired me to write this post on Cleo's Next Top Blogger. 

One Tree Hill has such a huge impact in my life. I will miss it terribly =((




Here's a three part series finale pre show special:

Part 1

Part 2


Part 3


Here's to the best memories of One Tree Hill <3

4 comments:

  1. Hi,my name is Helena, I'm 17 and I'm from Czech republic. I've found OTH a few weeks ago and I've fallen in love with this series. Now I am watching 5th series 9th episode and I must say that this is a very great series. Little Jamie is so cute :-) And I hope Lucas and Peyton will be couple again.
    This is very great article ;-)
    ___
    I'm sorry for my bad english. Thank God we have subtitles for OTH :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai there! Thank you! Well, it's never too late to be a fan of OTH although it has ended =) Enjoy watching the rest of the episodes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this show so much. i will miss this show on tv. my favortive tv show. will never stop watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one tree hill is my favorite series and never I would say to him goodbye no even goodbye she will stay in my heart for ever

    ReplyDelete