June 2, 2012

Battleship movie

Yeah!! More DVDs hehe...It's my time to catch up on all the movies that came out during my exam period XD

I heard many good reviews on Battleship and yes, it did not disappoint!


I wish I could have seen it on the big screen! It starred so many good actors, the leading one is Taylor Kitsch and followed by Alexander Skargard, Liam Neeson and Rihanna made her acting debut in this movie. 

The main storyline is the battle against aliens, which seems to be a very famous storyline nowadays but this was action packed! There were fantastic special effects, good fighting scenes and the whole show was very entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat.


It's quite a long movie around 2 hours+ and scenes of Taylor and his on screen fiancee(Brooklyn Decker) was some nice romantic and hilarious scenes. She and Rihanna were the only two women in the show *laughs* Funnily enough, Rihanna was the only Navy officer in the entire ship. I think she did a great job, though. Her character suits her rebellious, tomboy personality.

Taylor Kitsch looked so much better in short hair. This is the first time I see him as a leading actor in a Blockbuster film. He did a fantastic job. He took charge on all the scenes!

This is the movie to watch if you want to see an action packed film, with some sense of humour and romance and loads of alien-fighting on a battleship.

My rating: 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment