January 11, 2011

=)

Firstly, I have been wanting to say this for very long! Don't ever ever buy Acer laptops! It gave me a hell of a problem for the last three years. Because I kept it so well, I didn't have the heart to throw it LOL Now that it died on me, good riddance!!

Anyway goodbye Acer, hello Lenovo =))




Lenovo Ideapad Z460 is not only reasonably priced but it's very sleek looking and very user friendly...
- It's sleek coz it's black in colour and it's not dull; it's the shiny black!
- User friendly coz it has spaced and curve keypads and sensitive touchpad
-It has everything you want in a laptop with Windows 7

That's all the praises I have about now coz it's still new with me. Anyway, just want to share that I bought this laptop at Subang Parade's IT centre(Digital One) in a shop owned by our very own Datuk Lee Chong Wei, Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong! No kidding!

Go find their shop; Evernew! Of Course they won't be there coz they're busy playing badminton haha but the shop is not bad and the salesman was very friendly =)

Moving on, I don't know what to do with some of my laptop acessories. I have an Acer laptop bag, Acer battery charger for Acer Aspire 4715Z, and laptop lock.

Should I sell it? Do you want to buy it? Well, if you do, e-mail me at estherlke@yahoo.com! Haha seriously I'll sell it for a cheap price and it's still new looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment