January 3, 2011

I LOVE LABELS

Okay, I know I've said before that I should STOP being a shopaholic this 2011 =p
But I cannot help it.......When you can get a freaking Coach Bag for RM3!!!!!!! Like seriously, I'm not joking!!!

What am I talking about? Well, the best website EVER....I LOVE LABELS
It's an online bidding process for fantastic items like ipad, jeweleries, movie tickets, electronic gadgets and many many more!

Just register with them and you instantly get 3 free bids and you can start bidding for the items you like. Bidding starts as low as RM0.01! Like OMG, right!!!

When you're out of bids, you can purchase them at Rm2 per bid. Buy in bulk and it'll be cheaper. Bidding time is very short like 2 minutes only so better be quick! The highest bidder will win the item. Also remember there is the additional shipping and handling fee.

The best part is that this is a Malaysian website so payment can be made in RM and there is no need to look at the exchange rate and they accept most local bank payment.

So, what are you waiting for? Go register and start bidding for your favourite items now! It's dirt cheap and you can never get that price anywhere else!


No comments:

Post a Comment