January 21, 2011

New layout

Yeah, it's a new layout =)) It's all red- I don't know why but I'm feeling the red colour probably because of the coming Chinese New Year and also because red makes me feel bright and happy LOL

I need happy stuffs around me because I'm gona have a terrible hectic timetable which makes me depress XD

Another thing I wana clarify is that you may find some posts which makes you go '???' because it's not something I would write about. Well, some of the posts I get credited for but it's not known to readers. However, I would also like to add that all posts are written by me and it's ori and if I reviewed something it's purely my opinion unbiased and something I've used and researched about, not something I just write for the sake of writing.

Yup, that's all...Btw, it's my 175th posts =))
Thanks for reading!!
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment