January 24, 2011

CANDY BRA!!!

Yup, you read the title right!! When I first heard about candy bra from my friend, I thought she was joking! She was saying something about the bra being edible. I laughed even louder LOLZ

But she insisted she was NOT joking! So I researched and I came across this website:


She was in fact NOT joking! I was surprised!! But it's true. There is such thing as an edible bra. Woo-hoo GUYS, getting excited now?? *laughs*


The 'bra' contains 515 pieces of Switzerland fruity-flavoured candies which are being handmade into a bra! And the candies contain no fat so don't worry =) It also exudes a light sweet scent which is awesome!

Hmmm....Valentine's day is just around the corner and if you guys want to spice things up *laughs* why not try something new? This is the sweetest bra you will ever find. I promise =p Girls, you can help yourselves as well- don't candies make us all go giddy?

This is available in Malaysia as Weariton online is the ONLY wholesaler of candy underwear in Malaysia. Shop for these online in their website. Besides that, check out their facebook profile as well: www.facebook.com/wearitononline 

Seriously, it's make believe! Don't you feel curious already? As the saying goes, curiosity kills the cat so why not check them out now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment