January 28, 2011

Elizabeth Olsen

Have you heard of Elizabeth Olsen? She's the younger sister of the famous Olsen twins- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen!

                                                          Elizabeth Olsen

When I first looked at this pic, I thought she was Mary Kate...

                                                  Ashley(left) and Mary-Kate Olsen

Now, can you spot the similarity? Mary Kate and Ashley are fraternal twins. I reckon if you put Mary Kate and Elizabeth together, people will think they're identical twins!

I used to be a fan of the Olsen twin sisters when I was much younger. Me and my BFF used to buy their book series and exchange with each other. I will watch their movies, read a lot about them and like them very much...

Until they grew big, went into University, had bad fashion sense and stopped making any movies XD Now, I don't hear much goss about them especially when they're studying and not making any buzz lately.



But their younger sister, Elizabeth is following in their footsteps by making movies which premiered in the Sundance Film Festival. I just hope she doesn't follow in her big sisters fashion sense =p

I would love to see these three sisters make a movie one day. It'll be fun I guess and make me relive my childhood days when I was a huge fan of the twins =p

No comments:

Post a Comment