January 6, 2011

Colour of 2011

If you have read the newspapers or anywhere else, you would know that 2011's colour is HONEYSUCKLE!!


The colour is after a flower..

                                                               Honeysuckle flower

Honeysuckle colour is a combination of pink with a lil orange.
Yes, I am crazy over pink. I used to have so many pink stuffs but now most of it are given away to my young cousins haha coz I kinda outgrown it XD I still do love pink but only with minimal amount =p

Only now, the colour of the year is PINK? Why can't it be last year?? At least whenever I wore so much pink stuffs, I wouldn't be laughed at and I could say it was after all, the colour of the year *laughs*

Last year's colour was turquoise. I think I got it all wrong already XD Coz I love turquoise now XD So, last year's colour would be my favourite colour this year and this year's colour was my favourite last year XD

                                               Turquoise; the colour of clear blue water <3

No comments:

Post a Comment