January 28, 2011

manipedi time!!

For the upcoming CNY, I went to do my nails at Harmony Nails Dataran Mentari! It's one of the shoplots opposite Sunway Pyramid near Yuen Steamboat restaurant. But it comes under the name of Nail Pia. It's kinda new and because of that the ambience was really nice!

                                                             See! I told you!


                            I sat on one of these super comfortable sofas with plush pillow!

The place was fully booked from today till CNY that's why I had to do my nails early. People booked one month before! Like seriously!

Anyway, so I did my manicure which includes reshaping my nails, cleaning up cuticles, massage with hydrating lotion and painted with O.P.I nail colour. Then I had nail arts done. The final effect:

                                                                     NICE!

I love the yellow colour. It reminds me of sunshine and whenever I see my nails, I feel bright and happy *laughs* The flower design was done very meticulously and I can never imagine myself to draw such an art! It turned out perfectly like stickers!

Then, my pedicure was done with soaking of my feet, exfoliation, my cuticles buffed and reshaped and finally painted......


Overall, it was a very relaxing 2 hours. My manicurist was very friendly, the place was relaxing and customer is served with tea and sweets =)

I was a satisfied customer!! Can't wait to show off my nails during CNY hehe
PM me if you want the number of the nail salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment