January 20, 2011

Rich Dad Poor Dad


When I first saw this book lying in bookstores, honestly I thought this book was all about a fictional story of a rich dad and a poor dad LOL

Boy, was I wrong! I actually got this book as a gift and it's the best gift one could ever have. Seriously speaking, I would have never bought such a book myself but since it was gift I was 'forced' to read it =p But it definitely opened my eyes on what financial situation all of us are today!

Robert Kiyosaki, the man in the pic above talks about learning from his rich and poor dad. How he combined both advises(mostly from his rich dad) and made him a successful and rich person today. What he teaches in this book is not something you learn in school and about how to manage your finances with assets!

I'd say go buy and read this book. And if you have read it, buy it as gift for someone else =)
It's really worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment