January 31, 2011

Screen Actors Guild(SAG) 2011

SAG Awards just ended! Means more red carpet fashion! Yay! *laughs*

I'll just do all girls today coz guys are normal in their suit looking sleek and handsome.


Congratulations once again to Natalie Portman for winning lead female actor in Black Swan! This is definitely HER year! I don't really like her dress so much like I did in Golden Globes though. Probably because it showed too much of her baby bump. But anyway, she's the lady of the night. I'm not surprised if she goes all the way to win the Oscars =)

More on whites...


Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta. Yup, I like it! Simple, body hugging, nice with a small train.



Winona Ryder was one of the very few celebrities who wore a big dress for the awards. I do like big dresses but I feel her hair does not suit the dress. It's quite messy looking XD and that bag...


Of quite the many who wore white for the night, Amy Adams wore white the best! She looks sleek with her hair tied back, her skin was perfect and the dress is stunning! She looked the best overall. I saw her on TV and her makeup was flawless =)



Natalie's BFF, Mila Kunis was in red! It's an Alexander McQueen's piece. IMHO, she looks gorgeous! She looks young and vibrant!


Nicole Kidman in Nina Ricci. You should see her back! It's fully transparent covered with lace just like her decolletage. Sexy but not too sexy! She's a married woman with four kids after all.


Hilary Swank in Versace! She looks really lady-like and beautiful. I think this is the best I've seen her so far!


Sarah Hyland is one of my favourite teen celeb. Not only she's cute but she dresses well and not too controversial. Only one thing, her hair should be made into a bun. Other than that, nice! *winks*

For the awards show, the leading actor and actress won by the same people who won for the Golden Globes; Colin Firth and Natalie Portman.

I was happy that Christian Bale won for best supporting actor in The Fighter. I want to see that show!

Till the next awards show =)
Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment