March 20, 2011

Balloons XD

I have a little secret XD
I'm SCARED of balloons...like really scared! It's kind of like a phobia to me *slaps head*


I don't know why. I also don't recall any bad incident with me with balloons. Just that I'm very afraid and scared of the possibility of a huge ass balloon bursting right at my face! Everytime, I go near a balloon, I have this thinking that it's going to burst and I'll get scared =((

It's really a shame coz at this age I'm still scared of balloons.


Balloons are really fun but just don't let it get close to me. I'll admire it from far especially those shaped balloons. But put many near me and I think I'll get a panic attack that all of it will start bursting!!

Have you played this balloon game; where whoever blows a balloon and burst it first, wins?? Yeah, when I was young, I would avoid every possibility of that game. My goodness, it'll just scare the hell out of me. Even when I see people playing, I get scared. At one time, I was forced to play this game coz there were not enough people. I blew the balloon as small as your palm and didn't dare to burst it. Rather, I just closed my ears for other contestants to start bursting theirs XD Yes, I'm that afraid!!

This 'thing' is called balloon phobia. It really does exist. It's a recognised mental health phobia *laughs* Okay, so I'm not alone *huge sigh of relief* hehe Now, how do I cure it? It seems hypnotherapy will help...Well, until then I'll just avoid being near balloons especially huge ones...

                         Aww pretty pink balloons. Too bad I can only admire from far XD

No comments:

Post a Comment