March 31, 2011

Cleo's Next Top Blogger 2011 part 2

Okay, every girl dreams to be a model one day. I think my dream kinda came true eventhough it was only for one day!! *laughs*

The photoshoot was held at Picture This studio at Sunway Damansara, PJ. All I could say was that I kinda lost my way but thank God for GPS and whoever created it was a genius!!!! LOL

I met Ms Loh Yook Hwa who was the lady in charge and we immediately went to choose outfits. She was very kind, soft spoken and nice. I tried on two outfits from F Block which were a white spaghetti fringe dress and a one shoulder toga dress. But we finally decided on the purple Miss Selfridge dress. I love all the dresses there *hearts*

                                                          Dress by Miss Selfridge      

Then I went on to hair and make up. My hair was done with big wavy curls using an iron tong. I LOVED the final effect. I've always dreamt of having such curls. It was sooo beautiful. I joked to bring the hairdresser home with me so that she could use her magic on my hair everyday *laughs*

                                                Janoah and Farra getting theirs done

Then I went on to makeup. My make up artist, Joey was very friendly. She did her magic on my eyes and the smoky effect was AWESOME!! I was really a different person after that!

                                                                     BEFORE

                                                                       AFTER

I was the third person to do the shoot. There were 4 other girls which are Janoah, Farra, Anfaal and Tammy. When it came to my turn, I was actually quite nervous because it was my first time!


Okay so here's how the photoshoot went;
I was supposed to stand at one position, put my left hand on my hip and smile naturally. First take- not good. So the photographer said, tilt your head to the left, chin abit higher, left leg one step in front and turn your body to the right abit. I’m like ‘There’s too many directions!!’ The best part was the last advice. On top of all the directions, he told me, ‘Relax and be natural’ I was already stiff with the position given LMAO!!!!!!!!

Overall, I think I did good. I gave my 'best natural looking smile' *laughs*

For the final effect, stay tuned for part 3 =p
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment