March 30, 2011

heels!!

I have some obsession with sky high heels lately...


Yves Saint Laurent red sky high pumps!! Oh, mummy!! These are impossible to walk with but it's sooooooo darn beautiful!!



Jimmy Choos!! The bling bling makes the shoe bedazzle and fitting for clubbing only if you can actually dance with it *laughs*




Manolo Blahnik's blue satin shoe. I have a love for satin sky high heels because it's soft and comfortable. It's every girl's dream to own a Manolo Blahnik =))))


Christian Louboutin shoe...Does the Jennifer Lopez's song, 'Louboutin' comes to mind? Hehe Soo pretty..I especially love the 'metal-looking' stilletto!!

Yes, I know sky high heels are really really HARD to walk in....BUT...they're soo pretty *laughs* I just cannot resist =p

No comments:

Post a Comment