March 18, 2011

L'OREAL

I love L'OREAL hair products especially the leave ons...
I also like using different products from L'OREAL to see which has the better effect =)

I have frizzy coarse hair and sometimes it's quite unmanageable. So I bought this product which is what I'm currently using; the smooth intense leave-in hair mask.


This is my first time and I really loved how it moisturises my hair! Very fast effect as well. After towel-drying my hair, I applied it and when my hair dries, it feels smooth and soft =))



The texture(above) is like a cream but no worries because it would not stick to your hair and leave clumps of residue neither would it harden your hair. Indeed it's the opposite effect! It nourishes and smoothens hair so that it's more manageable.

Oh, it's has a great smell too! This is by far one of the most effective product I have ever tried. Others don't really leave your hair soft and smooth after application. Worst, some even harden on your hair!

So, I say go have a try!! L'OREAL is a renowned brand so you don't have to worry =))

No comments:

Post a Comment