March 16, 2011

Burn Notice

My current guilty pleasure is Burn Notice..


While my other shows are on hiatus now, I turn to Fox TV on Astro to watch Burn Notice which is currently showing Season 4. It's really addictive I tell you.

Michael Westen got a burn notice to his name while he was a spy and is now freelancing and helping people out using his skills. This show has a lot of action, very James Bond-ish and quite funny actually.

Jeffrey Donovan and Gabrielle Anwar(above) have fantastic chemistry on screen. I love them both. They hate each other as much as they love each other *laughs* I watch this show every morning after I wake up. It's like coffee where if I don't watch it, something feels not right =p Yes, it's that addictive. TV shows tend to have this kind of impact on me. That's why I have many others added to my TV show guilty pleasure XD



On top of that, I got my brother and mother addicted to this show as well *slaps head* It's going on to season 5 now overseas and if only I have the time, I could watch the whole of season 4 on DVD. I guess I'll just keep the suspense then.

No comments:

Post a Comment