March 7, 2011

Shocked!

Okay, I so did not imagine this...Liverpool winning against Man Utd 3-1 *laughs*


I mean Man Utd is at the top of the table yet somehow they couldn't perform in this match. But anyway, congratulations to the man, Kuyt for scoring a hat trick!!! He was fantastic. He could actually score a fourth goal but Man Utd instead got a consolation goal from Hernandez, who I dub the younger version of David Beckham =p

The game was exciting and I by no means a converted fan. I still stand by Chelsea but it's always a good thing to see Man Utd loose to let other clubs go up haha


One thing though I salute Liverpool fans much is that they are very supportive. Although Liverpool had quite a downfall this season, yet they still stood strong for their club. It's very impressive. Anfield was on fire today when Liverpool won against the top club!

Btw, Happy Birthday Kenny Daglish! It should be a good birthday =p

No comments:

Post a Comment