March 2, 2011

The newest hearthrob

Alex Pettyfer is the newest hearthrob in town, baby!! *laughs*




He's only 20 but he looked so manly!! *hearts*

I knew I saw him act somewhere before but I couldn't remember. Then it came to me that, I first saw him in Stormbreaker! I thought who was that cute guy a few years ago?? But then, I didn't see him act after that- until NOW!


He's really popular these days with that good looks and charming body promoting two of his movies back to back..




Both I am number four and Beastly are his latest movies which brought him to stardom. Beastly is also starring Vanessa Hudgens and based on the fairytale 'Beauty and the Beast'. I can't wait to watch Beastly. I think it'll be fun to see the modern version of the fairytale I've grown up with *smiles*

Also, not to mention, to drool on Alex's good looks LOL

Yes, he's my latest hearthrob and I'm sure many other girls' fantasy as well =p

2 comments:

  1. Hey... blogwalking here, saw this post.

    He also acted in Wild Child (with Emma Roberts) as "the handsome son of the Headmistress who was caught smooching with a nurse". ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? wow, didn't notice that...Thanks for the info =))

    ReplyDelete