March 11, 2011

Jeans

I think Jeans is one trend that has evolved much over the years.

There's the high waisted jeans made famous during the 70s. I think now people still do wear high waisted jeans but not too much of a boot cut below for a modern look.

                                              Jessica Simpson in a high waisted jeans

Also, the low waist jeans. This is definitely my kind of style =)


I just love how it shows a bit more skin and accentuate the butt =p

Then, the baggy jeans made famous by Katie Holmes in 2008. It's also called the 'mom' jeans.


Okay, I'm not a fan of this. And I don't encourage my own mom to wear these XD To me, it's not flattering at all- not even on Katie! How in the world did she make this a trend??



A few years back when I was in high school, boot cut was quite the trend and I threw all my straight cut jeans for these *laughs* I was a huge fan because my legs were too skinny back then and the boot cut added volume.

Then, came the skinny jeans!
But when the trend first became popular, I tried on a few but didn't like them. However, a few years later, I guess after putting a bit more weight, my legs got a bit 'fatter' and I tried on skinnies and I loved them!!

                                  Victoria Beckham surely loves her skinnies

So, I threw away all my boot cut jeans and got a few skinnies for me *laughs* Now, I just wear skinnies and I'm loving this trend!

Then, when a new trend comes into place, don't tell me I'll have to change my wardrobe again *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment