March 3, 2011

Tattoos

I always had a fascination for tattoos. I really love tattoos and might one day have one inked on my body =) I like watching Miami Ink and LA ink. I like how people get art done on their body be it a meaningful one or just one for the sake of beauty!







If I could choose a design inked on my body for life, it'll be a fairy. Nothing really meaningful to it, just that I like how fairies exist in fairytales and have special powers to make dreams come true =)

These are some designs I really love...





But I would love a standing fairy on my ankle like this:


If the design above is a bit smaller and have the fairy looking up like the one below....



with some sawdust from a wand, it'll be a perfect design!!

Oh, it makes me want to get a tatoo for real now!! *laughs*

I wonder how painful is the process....Hmmm But it's soooo pretty!!!!
Yeah, I'll reconsider it again *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete