June 23, 2011

The Body Shop- Strawberry Shower Gel



Okay, I'm totally in love with this strawberry shower gel. I've tried many Body Shop's shower gels but this one blew me away!!

It has this wonderful strawberry scent that makes you feel like you're bathing in a bathtub full of strawberries!! Literally! I just love it so much! It makes bathing so much more fun *laughs*

Even after bathing, when you re-enter the bathroom, it still has that strawberry scent lingering around =)) And your body smell like strawberry all day as well haha

The scent is not too strong but just nice. Coincidentally, I brought this travel size shower gel to Cameron Highlands- the land of strawberries! Everything in Cameron is about strawberries...like there are so many strawberry farms, stalls selling the fruit up until the dessert is about strawberries!
Then when I bathe, it's strawberry as well *laughs*

Strawberry, strawberry, strawberry (makes you feel hungry now, ain't it) hehe but I can't get enough of the scent. The eating, part, however I got enough of it already at Cameron LOLZ



Try it!! You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment