June 9, 2011

No plastic bag day

Saturday is a 'No Plastic Bag' day in Selangor. I keep forgetting that and I mostly do my shopping on Saturdays!!



So everytime I buy something, which is All the time *laughs* I have to donate RM0.20 just to get a silly plastic bag and then I'll feel guilty for not being green enough XD

It's so frustrating whenever I go to shopping malls and want to buy something only to realise I forgot to bring a bag -.- Even more embarrassing when one day I heard a small girl telling her mum, 'Mummy, today no plastic day!' Then it came to me, Opps! I forgot my bag as well XD

Even little girls can remember, so I must put a big fat note on my wall to bring a bag every Saturday whenever I want to go shopping!! 

Note to self: REMEMBER A BAG THIS SATURDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment